Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

We cant activate my sons iPad. We have forgotten his

Customer Question
We cant activate my...

We cant activate my sons iPad. We have forgotten his password ***** apple id. Can you help please?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A long while ago. We haven't used it for ages as we couldn't remember it. My husband and I both have an mac book air.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No we didn't. I am so sorry Pearl, i am technologically challenged. How will I do this?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I cant connect apple to my phone. Same problem I set it up a long time age and cant recall it. I hope you have other people as confused as I am with technology. Thank you for your help.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1. Go to your Apple ID account page: https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin
  2. Click "Forgot Apple ID or password".
  3. When you're asked to enter your Apple ID, click Forgot Apple ID.
  4. Enter your first name, last name, and email address. If you enter the wrong email address, you can try again with a different one.
  5. Once you get the ID, you can recover the password ***** well.

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Computer Engineer