Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple iPhone 7 is disabled is there a way to back up my…

Customer Question
Hi there my apple...

Hi there my apple iPhone 7 is disabled is there a way to back up my data?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I am not sure, i think it is the latest as it updated a few weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

My screen stopped working, i have had the screen replaced however the passcode has been entered too many ties and it is disabled and saying to connect to itunes have downloaded software to try and back up but not working

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't want to reset as i have not backed up my phone in months

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If the phone is synced with iCloud then you should be access your data there if you can recover the account, however there is no way to get any data off the phone now that it has been disabled - the encryption used by Apple is extremely secure.

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------