Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

IHave an older iPad that I cannot access.Since receiviing it…

Customer Question
IHave an older iPad...

IHave an older iPad that I cannot access.Since receiviing it I have changed my email provider,so asking for a new email is useless.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Ichanged the password ***** my new iPad. 2 years ago.***@******.***,to***@******.***. I cannot remember my lasr

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do I do that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My old iPad was disabled for “security”reasons.Ridiculous!!!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You will have to try all available options using the online Apple recovery tool:

https://support.apple.com/HT204306