Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I had someone call me today and tell me not to open my

Customer Question
I had someone call...

I had someone call me today and tell me not to open my computer that it was full of virus...I called them back and they said apple...I hung up and tried calling back ... no answer...then this evening I got on to my comp. and it says communication with service process failed try cannot start...Am I having a big problem ... I do know that when I get on firefox that it will cut me off at frequent intervals...

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

I don't think I have an apple device. I am on with an HP ...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

What would Mac have to do with this computer...

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

the phone calls are a scam

what do you mean by cut you off in Firefox?