Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to access my apple account and the website is…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to access my apple account and the website is telling me that my applie ID is not valid. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Thursday

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, but it tells me that. My Apple ID does not exist

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Your Apple id and password ***** used for all Apple products including iTunes, and iCloud. Your ID is usually an email address. Please go to https://appleid.apple.com. Click on FORGOT APPLE ID OR PASSWORD. Enter your email address and then type in the letters that you see in the CAPTCHA box. Click on CONTINUE and then follow the instructions on the screen to reset your password. choose to either have instructions sent to you via email or choose "answer security questions" whichever you prefer. This should allow you to regain access to your account.

If that doesn't work for you, so I can walk you through an alternative method for resolving the issue. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved.

I have already tried that. It still tells me that there is no Apple ID with that name and email address but I know that there is because I have received emails from Apple referencing that Apple ID. And it is the same Apple ID under which I have my I tunes account which I am paying $15 per month for but currently can’t access

Thank you for the additional information. Since you have a paid account with Apple for which you are being billed, we should be able to resolve the issue. Please call 1-***-***-****. You will need to provide personal info (including the full name on account, billing address, birthdate and possibly billing info). If you can provide this information they will be able to verify your identity and help you with regaining access to your account. Please keep me posted as to your status. As I mentioned previously, I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved.