Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have completed a 12 monnth photo calendar and I can't

Customer Question
I have completed a...

I have completed a 12 monnth photo calendar and I can't complete the purchase?? I need 9 calendars

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have IMAC 11.2 W81113CFDAS purchased about 7 yeats ago

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

I am having problems with other programs. Re the calendars I have complleted the 12 months with a full photo ppage for each and hen I get to the "buy calendars" I cant complete the purchase. I have been making the calendars every year for a long time. Never a problem before but now I am havig lots of trouble and soon will be buying a new MAC. REally want my calendars as they are for family. CAn you help me?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.