Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My IPad rejects my code. I just got one 350784 on this chat…

Customer Question
My IPad rejects my...

My IPad rejects my code. I just got one 350784 on this chat line but it does not open the ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I opened it before with my fingerprint but as of today I have this problem.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Hi
Sorry to hear about your issue :(
If you forget your passcode, the only way out is to restore the iPad to factory settings.
Have you ever backed up your iPad - to iCloud or to the computer?
Also, do you have iTunes installed in your computer?
Thank you
Vinod
I think it is backed up to iCloud, at least my docs are.
Thank you.
As I said, the only way to get out of this issue is to restore the iPad unless you know the passcode.
Open iTunes in the computer and connect the iPad to the computer.
Now, on the iPad, press and hold the power button and home button together for 30 sec.
Your computer should now give a message that it has detected an iPad in recovery mode and needs to be restored.
Restore the iPad now.
Let me know if you find any difficulty.