Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have just updated to Sierra and so has my husband. In

Customer Question
I have just updated...

I have just updated to Sierra and so has my husband. In trying to "sign in" with i cloud again it keeps asking to go to another device to approve this Mac. Both laptops are already listed as approved on the other devices but the same happens with my i phone and according to my ipad all the devices are approved. This has happened before and we have ignored it. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Maybe a year ago?

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No ... what is that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The same happened when we tried to use " keychain" so we gave up on that too

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 8 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Are you both using same Apple ID account ?