Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Could you tell me how to enlarge my icons on my iphone x…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** you tell me how to enlarge my icons on my iphone x thanks

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Wow good question ????????

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Bought it yesterday just cant find what to do in settings

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Sheri, Mac Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Mac Support Specialist

Hi James,

Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with your question. I researched this a bit for you and found the information below:

There is no smaller version of the iPhone X with its notch and rounded corners, so the Display Zoom feature is not available on iPhone X. However, many people have complained and maybe Apple will bring it back in iOS 11.3.

If you need to make the font even bigger on the screen, try this way.
* Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Larger Text, and turn on Larger Accessibility Sizes. Then drag the slider to the font size you want to have.

However, you could try another different function named 3-finger tap, through it is not a permanent Display Zoom. That may be help you resolve the problem.
* From Home screen, tap on the Setings app.
* Go to the Accessibility > Zoom. Scroll down to the bottom and move the slider bar to where you can scale the amount of zoom you want.
* Once you’ve done that, return to your Home Screen, use your three fingers to double-tap the screen and the icons will increase in size by the scale you configured in Settings app.

Let me know if that helps.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Mac Support Specialist: Sheri, Mac Support Specialist replied 7 months ago

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if you still need assistance. Let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert