Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to reconnect my Oma. I had the password changed on my…

Customer Question
I need to reconnect...

I need to reconnect my Oma. I had the password ***** on my wifi

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes, can I use an i pad

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 8 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Could you please tell me what exactly are you trying to accomplish?