Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I've had my iPhone for over a year - I'm 73 years old- my ID…

Customer Question
I've had my iPhone...

I've had my iPhone for over a year - I'm 73 years old- my ID is***@******.***. Put I can't remember my password ***** how or where to change it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

My password ***** a year ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Where is that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this moment

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you forgot the password ***** your iCloud account in this we can try to reset the password ***** click on this link https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and follow the onscreen instructions and reset your password.Please let me know if it works for you if it does not we will try alternate solution.