Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It glitches last night and asked for my Apple ID but is not…

Customer Question
It glitches last night...

It glitches last night and asked for my Apple ID but is not recognizing me

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About 2 years ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

No. We do not need further assistance. We have resolved the issue ourselves and do not wish to be charged $25 or any further charges due to not actually receiving assistance. Thank you, though.