Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When trying to get an app from the app store is says my

Customer Question
When trying to get...

When trying to get an app from the app store is says my apple ID is disabled. I have changed my apple id password ***** and signed in and out already. just cant use iTunes or the app store.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Last night around 7 pm my apple id remained the same I just changed the password

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

If you click on my link below

www.icloud.com

Can you sign into your account there?

Please let me know