Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Iboughtitunecardincanadaforfriendinusa theycantuseitwhy.

Customer Question
Hello iboughtitunecardincanadaforfriendinusa theycantuseitwhy Technician's...

Hello iboughtitunecardincanadaforfriendinusa theycantuseitwhy

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Computot

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Theyputincodedontwork

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Ok

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.