Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My I pad will not accept the apple id/password. How do find…

Customer Question
My I pad will...

My I pad will not accept the apple id/password.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

How do find that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Five or six years.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, the pad shut down last night. The message is activation error, will that help.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You will have to try all available options using the online Apple recovery tool:

https://support.apple.com/HT204306