Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My ipad is lock it just happen friday. I don't when ihad a…

Customer Question
My ipad is lock...

My ipad is lock it just happen friday

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't when ihad a password ***** it would work some time and it quit

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Mac Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just helpme

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You will have to try all available options using the online Apple recovery tool:

https://support.apple.com/HT204306