Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Out of no where I have to activate my I Pad that I have used…

Customer Question
Out of no where...

Out of no where I have to activate my I Pad that I have used for probably 10 years I don't remember my APPLE ID or my password ***** do I activate it?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Probably 5 years

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

What is that?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Taking too long. Cancel this request