Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Why might it be that, suddenly, I can no longer make a

Customer Question
Why might it be...

Why might it be that, suddenly, I can no longer make a purchase in Word Connect? I have never had this problem before.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

You are talking to a computer idiot. I have NO idea how to answer your question.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last reboot?

Yesterday, I think. See? I don't even know the answer to THAT!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at the moment.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

That's okay. I appreciate the fact that you told me you couldn't answer my question. I don't want my next comment to sound negative because I don't necessarily mean it that way, but $25 is a bit pricey for something that didn't answer my question, don't you think?