Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can we talk on the phone. Do not have a smart phone. My

Customer Question
Can we talk on...

Can we talk on the phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Do not have a smart phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

My phone #is***-***-****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

It’s a iPad that’s not working

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!