Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I don't remember my log on pass word. How do I reset it? I…

Customer Question
I don't remember my...

I don't remember my log on pass word. How do I reset it?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have not used my I pad in over a year.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Not as of yet. I was not aware of that web site.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time. Thank you.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
The thing to do is to reset your password, for your Apple ID. Unless you are not sure of your Apple ID, of course. Please tell me which of these two applies to your situation, and I will provide instructions on how to go about it.