Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Getting the error code 1439 when trying to restore my ipod…

Customer Question
Getting the error code...

Getting the error code 1439 when trying to restore my ipod classic

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPod?

It's a 2007 Ipod Classic with 80 GB

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iPod?

Whenever I tried turning it on, it always ask me to connect to itunes to restore. I then connect to itunes to restore and then whenever I try restoring it, the error code 1439 message pops up and I cannot restore. I have also tried using different usb slots already as well.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I am using the latest itunes software and I have windows 10 right now.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Have you tried disk mode?

I've tried putting on disk mode, connect again to my computer and itunes prompt to restore but I still get the same 1439 error code when I try restoring.
Try calling me again.
Am I getting remote assistance?
I'm waiting on remote assistance. Why is it taking so long?
Hello, anyone there?
When will I be getting remote assistance?
Is anyone there? I been waiting for the remote assistance.
When are you going to help me with the remote assistance? I paid for it already but never got the help.