Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I don't know but I have had help 3 times to a total of 4…

Customer Question
I don't know but...

I don't know but I have had help 3 times to a total of 4 hours and still not fixed. I talked to a lady this week and she said if I had more trouble call and Apple would get mr a new phone.. Oh sorry I have an apple

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Don't start asking me technical questions I don't know what OS is.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't have a Mac I have an apple I phone

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

You are at JustAnswer.com Are you aware of this?