Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I received an invoice for 107.99 for Family Apple Music. I…

Customer Question
I received an invoice...

I received an invoice for 107.99 for Family Apple Music. I did not order it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Apple Music?

Never have. I don't use it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Apple Music?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

It was down loaded to another computer.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
12/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

So these are the things you can do. If your account was compromised and you tell Apple to reverse the charges they are going to ask you to close the account and move receiving compensation. Or you could tell them you did it on accident and would like a refund. Which route do you want to go down?

Mike, Mac Medic