Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I go from the home screen and press phone, the next…

Customer Question
When I go from...

When I go from the home screen and press phone, the next screen is blurrly

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It is an iphone in the 8 range. If you can tell me how to find out, I can look further.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It has been going on for three weeks.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to fix it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

How old is this iPhone ? When did you buy it ?

We got it last Christmas so it is barely a year old.

Then it is iPhone 7 or older model. We can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Volume down button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

(If it is 6S or lower model, then hold down Home button and Power button until it shows Apple logo or for 20 seconds)

Restarting the phone will ask for your passcode. So enter your passcode to unlock it.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.