Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

This is not my six try. The password I was using no longer…

Customer Question
This is not my...

This is not my six try. The password ***** was using no longer works I want to the AT&T store they gave me a new one I got home and tried it and it didn't work help me get a password ***** will work

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Today, this is my sixth try to get an answer I gave you all my information for my credit card and everything but I just cannot get an answer from you people please give me

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

TodayI don't know how

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need a password ***** will work I'll pay $100 just give me a password ***** will work

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your password. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Please understand everytime you put in a new question, you are putting a hold on your funds for each.

They have all been refunded, and only customer service can help you with that side. You may want to talk to

them when finished if you continue.

Only reply 'here' to continue.

I got this far:

You need to change your apple password. You went to ATT and got a password, but i am not sure how

that factors in. ATT is not apple.

Please tell me exactly what you are locked out of. A phone? computer? email etc?

Respond to those and i will try to help resolve your issue.

I want to purchase things and a lot of times they always ask me for my email address which is fine but when I enter my password *****'s always denied

Perfect.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

I'm using my iPhone 7 newest seven

I went to the Apple Store because that's where I got my phone he said he put one in but when I try to use it when I got home didn't work.lotta times when you want to get into something they asked for your email and what your password ***** ***** enter the password ***** it's always D Nied I need to set up one that will work
Or I want you to set one up for me
I was trying to use my credit card to pay for something my email worked but the password ***** denied
I do not have a computer just an iPhone

Ok, then it sounds like we need to reset your email.

I can use that for a phone call as well.

Whatever will work I just want to have a password ***** won't get denied
I don't know how to explain it any better but a lot of times it once for security reasons or whatever he always asked for your email address and your password ***** guess for verification

Yes, we need to reset your email password.

But first, i need to know what type of email it is? I cannot send directions to reset an email until we

know exactly which on it is?

Most likely due to you having apple, it is an apple id that needs reset.

do you know the email account you are trying to use and getting denied the password *****?

You will need access to internet to do this:

recover iCloud password ***** iPhone & iPad

https://appleid.apple.com/

In case you forgot just the password, enter your Apple ID and click ‘Next.'

In case you forgot both the ID and the password, then you can tap on "Forgot Apple ID", and then enter your email address and name in order to receive the Apple ID.

1. Go to Settings > iCloud.
  2. Enter your email address and tap the option "Forgot Apple ID or Password?".
  3. Now you can do one of two things:
  4. You'll be asked the security questions that you'd set up. Answer them.
  5. Now you can reset your password.

Part 2: recover iCloud password ***** ‘My Apple ID'

Another iCloud password ***** method you can try out is logging into Apple's ‘My Apple ID' page to recover iCloud password.

If you choose ‘Email Authentication,' Apple will send an email to your backup email address. Once you check the appropriate email accounts, you'll find a message from email called "How To Reset Your Apple ID Password." Follow the link and the instructions.

If you choose ‘Answer Security Questions', you'll have to enter your birth day, along with the security questions you set up for yourself. Click ‘Next.'

1. Go to appleid.apple.com.
  2. Click on "Forgot ID or password?"
  3. Enter Apple ID and hit ‘Next.'
  4. You will now need to either answer you security questions, or you could retrieve your Apple ID via email.
  5. Enter the new password ***** both fields. Click ‘Reset Password.'

Part 3: How to recover iCloud password ***** two-factor authentication

This process will only work if you have two-factor authentication enabled on your account. In this case, even if you forget your password, you can recover iCloud password ***** any one of your other trusted devices. Just follow these steps:

If you choose the option "Use trusted phone number" then you'll receive a notification on your phone number. This will have the steps you can follow to reset password.

If you choose the option "Reset from another device," you'll have to go to Settings > iCloud from your trusted iOS device. Tap on Password & Security > Change Password. Now you can enter the new password.

1. Go to iforgot.apple.com..
  2. Enter your Apple ID.
  3. You can now recover iCloud password ***** one of two methods, either through a trusted device, or using your phone number.

Once you reset that icloud password, you should be able to go to the store again successfully.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin