Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Entered visa card, etc for help. Did something wrong and got…

Customer Question
Entered visa card, etc...

Entered visa card, etc for help. Did something wrong and got bounced out./

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ipad pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I am brand new. Got unit yesterday. Forgot pass word and locked out.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not a member yet, entered card and a new pass word before bouncing out.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
12/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Is your iPad locked?

last wait period for retry was 15 minutes.

And you do not know your passcode?

Not sure where I stand at the moment. Bought this Pad for special purpose but have not learned how to use it.
My card security service just calleda1
Hanging up. You have my cell #. my email address, and my land line is(###) ###-####
When will you get to my question? Haven't had a response in over an hour!

Hi! I am sorry for the drop in communication. Are you still looking for service?

but I don't see how you can get in to it by remote. When opened now, it says iPad is disabled.

I would get into your computer and you would plug the iPad into the computer.

It sounds like we are going to need to erase the iPad. Will that be ok?

erase is OK. I haven't even finished setting it up. It is currently plugged into the computer.
Can't communicate with the cell phone. It denied ability to return message.

Click on this link on your computer so that we can connect.

I thought that is what we were going to do..

Yes. Have you clicked the link on your computer so that we can connect?

What is happening now?

I don't see you connected.

I have been connected for a couple of hours. Somelltlhing mujst have timed out.

Try this link.

OK, now what do I need to do?

I keep connecting, but you never respond. Do you even see the chat window?

You are apparently sending messages to cell phone. All I get is a note that you are sending. No info. This connection on computer works best for me.

The messages are on your windows computer.

Same thing again! Your auto response catches my message and gives me another email add.

Yes. You have connected now to me twice and each time you have ignored the chat window. I have no idea why.

Same again.

That is very odd.

You didn't solve anything! The screen still says iPad disabled.
Not a hundred percent satisfied.

Do you have a computer you can plug your iPad into?

No more, I am tired of messing with you. I told you that your message didn't come through the cell phone and you persisted placing them there. This page that I am on now was always on my screen. I was never notified until communications were broken that the messages were on a different email. I spent most of the morning staring at the computer. Just as the Cloud program stopped, I thought we were getting somewhere then the communications collapsed.

Have a nice night.

Mike, Mac Medic