Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an iPhone x and it is frozen. the screenshots "to go…

Customer Question
I have an iPhone...

I have an iPhone x and it is frozen. the screenshots "to go home" suggestion id to slide one finger to first vibration and the repeat to second vibration to bring up app switcher - it not work Donnie you have any suggestions to unfreeze phone. thank you ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

What buttons Donnie i push.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 8 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

You can force reset it. Press and release Volume up quickly. Then immediately press and release Volume down quickly and then immediately hold down the side/power button until it shows the Apple logo (it may take up to 10 seconds to show the Apple logo).

See this sample video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWlSrqyux8Q​

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.