Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple iphone is rejecting my password and email name.

Customer Question
My apple iphone is...

My apple iphone is rejecting my password ***** email name. Help.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I don't know. How do I tell?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I just went through changing my password,, which took a lot of tries. But, nothing has improved.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a nearby apple store so that I can just take the phone there?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Where are you trying to put it in?