Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Verification code. 084561. Just started. Trying to get

Customer Question
Verification code Technician's Assistant:...

Verification code

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

084561

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Just started

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Trying to get started with my new googlehome mini

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Is the issue with your Google Home Mini?