Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was downloading sierra and it stopped my mac book pro and…

Customer Question
I was downloading sierra...

I was downloading sierra and it stopped my mac book pro and it will not open

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

Since Monday Ive tried restarting ive tried getting a genious apt cant get to store to set apt i was on phone with Domain store in austin to take it in been on hold for a long time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont know if I can fix it over the phone can i get apt to take to store

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
are you still there
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

As in it will not boot?

It won’t open at all after downloading sierra. I have a appointment at Genius Bar Monday.
No

Are you still having an issue with your laptop?

I don’t want your help Was misled into paying you the $5.00..

Would you like a refund?

I would

Done.

Mike, Mac Medic