Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have forgotten my log in password....I have not used this…

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my log in password....I have not used this tablet in a long time.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I do not even remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. I don't know how

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

For your Mac, iOS device or Apple ID?