Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

After update 11.2. and fix 11.2.1 I now do not get numbers…

Customer Question
After update 11.2. and...

After update 11.2. and fix 11.2.1 I now do not get numbers next to the green bubble for messages. I have an Ipad Air

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don’t know how can I find out

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Since the update...11.2. maybe a week or so ago and yesterday I downloaded the fix...11.2.1 and it worked for a day...and then last night...no numbers again.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you mean in a group text?

with any kind of text..does matter if it is one or 3
what do I do now?

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPad until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPad will restart.

Do you have the issue after the forced reboot?

just. forget the taking over my computer...
Chat will be fine

I have tried that many times..and it does nothing...resetting...

Let me know

I let you know...what you suggested I’ve tried several times and it does not resolve the issue...
You are taking too much time and I myself am quite busy...so I’m going to request another Expert.

I am sorry to hear that since I have replied back to you within 1 minute each time.

Please try the forced reboot again