Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

All my Desktop folders went to Trash. I opened Trash and…

Customer Question
All my Desktop folders...

All my Desktop folders went to Trash. I opened Trash and found the "Desktop"

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

MacOS High Sierra Version 10.13.2 desktop computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

To finish my message; How can I put back my Desktop folders from the trash; I received the message "Are you sure you want to remove "Desktop" from iCloud Drive?" I guess I don't. How to restore folders and icons to desktop?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Click on Trash icon at the right side of the Dock > Drag deleted files to a different location (like the desktop)