Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just purchased my iPad yesterday and I have forgotten my…

Customer Question
I just purchased my...

I just purchased my iPad yesterday and I have forgotten my Apple ID password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Last night

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, it said no existing I'd found

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, not at this moment comes to my mind

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You will have to try all available options using the online Apple recovery tool:

https://support.apple.com/HT204306

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------