Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have tried so different email addresses trying to log on…

Customer Question
I have tried so...

I have tried so different email addresses trying to log on to Apple (Some pretty far out) all are Already Used.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Recently

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Everything - I'm trying to create new account. I've worked so hard on this. I had to quit a couple of days ago and try to come back another time, which is also not working

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It's been a grueling experience

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Could you let me know what's your primary email address?

OK, are you trying to log in to your Apple account on a computer or on a tablet/phone?

I'm to trying to log on to an iPad
I initially logged in at 8:30 - it is now 10:45-is anybody doing anything?

Sorry, let me open up your question to our other experts who will be able to assist further; you will be automatically notified by email when another expert picks this up.

Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** i can try to help you with your apple id.

First, you said you are trying to create a new account. If you do, any device the old account is on

is not going to let you in with the new one. You must use the one attached to the device.

Second, if you create a new one, until you get in the old one, it wont pull over the information from the old.

Third, if you are making a new account for a new device, that is a different story, but that account and device

will be brand new until you fill it up with more info and again, will not pull over the old information.

Please advise

Let me give you a little more information, I originally lost my Apple account when It wouldn't let me change my credit card. I tried what I thought were my old accounts until it locked me out.
I am trying to set up this account so I can bring my information into a new device

I understand, but again, unless you can get into that old account? There is no way to pull that info over

to any other account. They do not merge that way.

Define 'lost' old account?

Do you remember your original email account with apple that you are locked out of or 'lost'?

I had my whole set up until I came to the new email address I used at the beginning ([email protected]icloud .com). The problem is I don't know how to get to this, which all done but the last problem

Ok, so you are saying you need to access an old account. An icloud account?

I had all forms filled out except the very last page, is there any way to get this back. I've never seen a "save" button

I am having difficulty following you. I dont know device you are on. I do not know which email you are referring to.

I do not know what 'forms' you are referring too?

I am using my same old device. A couple of days ago I filled out everything to "Create New Account" when I came to the very last page my new email (*****@******.***) evidently didn't work as I never received said email. What I would like know is, is there a way to receive this info.

Ok, i am going to let another expert look at this issue.

Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

The problem has not beey

I am not sure what you mean by "The problem has not beey"

Sorry, what I was trying to say is I haven't solved my problem

Thank you.

I have read over your problem and in order to transfer over any data, you need access to the iCloud account. Since you have filled out all of the recovery forms, you should have received a response back from Apple that usually asks for you to wait a couple of days to recover the account. Did you fill out that form?