Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just bought a WD easystore for my MAC. I recently became a…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a WD easystore for my MAC. I recently became a MAC user. Was PC for 20 years I'm having trouble

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

The latest..?? I just bought it new a month or 2 ago from Best Buy

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Just a few minutes. I literally just boughtMy external hard drive To back up my Mac. I plugged it in, and can't get it to work.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
I'm essentially just trying to use this new external hard drive on my new MacThe errors I receive say…Eternal Operation ErrorOperation FailedRunning operation one of two: erase "Untitled"
On mounting disk
Media kit reports not enough space on disc for requested operation
Operation failed
Answered in 1 day by:
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Were you able to reformat the drive in disk utility?