Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can not use my password forget it. Don’t remember. We’re…

Customer Question
I can not use...

I can not use my password ***** it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don’t remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

We’re is it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Like what?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
It has been a long time sence I had to use my password, I put it somewhere can’t find it
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Which account or service are you having this password ***** with?