Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to get my Iphone 5 to give me directions. I have…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get my Iphone 5 to give me directions. I have GPS but

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I line the Iphone directions better. I have a pink and grey cords for the car , does the radio have to be completely off in order to hear Siri? Where do I find what operating system I have on my phone?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I have rented a car , Toyota , and I had no problem with just using the pink cord in the car Now I have my Mazda back and could not get Siri to talk to me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Well, I am at my desk top computer now, not in my car

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which app are you using for directions on your iPhone?

Maps
I will go out to my car and try it

Let me know

I swiped up and didn't find audio

Was it connected to the car bluetooth?

Josh, I'm sorry I don't want to spend 39. to have you connect to my phone, and honestly I don't have anymore tme to spend on this. I'll have to try to get one of my neigbors to help me. Thank you, anyway

You're welcome.