Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I type in the correct pass word on my Macbook Pro but it…

Customer Question
Hello I type in...

Hello I type in the correct pass word on my Macbook Pro but it will not log me in

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I haven't changed it since I purchased back in May

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I have 2 macs.... using the older one now.... is there a way I can determine my apple id for my newer mac

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. On the login screen of your Macbook Pro what do you see above the password *****? Do you see a username or an email address? Also, have you checked to make sure that your caps lock key is not on?