Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple iPad is off line and won't let me get activation…

Customer Question
My Apple iPad is...

My Apple iPad is off line and won't let me get activation on. I put in the pass word and password ***** and nothing happens. It says activation locked.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I didn't my iPad just started asking for a activation code and WiFi selection.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

DON'T know how.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You will have to try all available options using the online Apple recovery tool:

https://support.apple.com/HT204306