Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

During boot sequence the screen goes. Mac 24 inch screen…

Customer Question
During boot sequence the...

During boot sequence the screen goes white.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac 24 inch screen forgot OS, next to latest I believe.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Just rebooting so far. Like I said, once it goes white screen nothing else happens

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me what you have tried to do to resolve this please?

Mike, Mac Medic