Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Mac mini had an update this morning that couldn't be run…

Customer Question
My Mac mini had...

My Mac mini had an update this morning that couldn't be run because Adobe Acrobat was open. I closed that window and the update was running. It didn't finish but the screen went dark and has a round circle with a slash. I've had no luck with restarting.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Acrobat?

I don't know.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!