Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a six or eight year old ipad that now wants ta be…

Customer Question
I have a six...

I have a six or eight year old ipad that now wants ta be activated after being used for years.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

One year ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I have a new new email and password ***** I use for my apple id on my Iphone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You will have to try all available options using the online Apple recovery tool:

https://support.apple.com/HT204306