Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

New to apple trying to put muydebit visa in debit pay asks…

Customer Question
New to apple trying...

New to apple trying to put muydebit visa in debit pay asks me to contact support also have a $50 itunes card and dont know where to put it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Yesterday

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If your debit card is not working, you can contact iTunes support at https://www.apple.com/ca/contact/

To redeem the gift card, you can use the iTunes Store app on your device:

• Select the Music tab on the bottom menu.
  • Scroll to the bottom of the featured Albums and you will see a Redeem icon.
  • Click on Redeem.
  • Type in the promo code or iTunes gift card number in the text field and click redeem in the top right corner.

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------