Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am straying to reload OS X on my Mac as it died last night…

Customer Question
I am straying to...

I am straying to reload OS X on my Mac as it died last night and Zillow get to the reload page, enter my Apple ID and get the message that OS X is temporarily unavailable - help,,,

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Eons ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I have no

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have had no issues with my ID

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

This can happen if the Apple servers are busy or unavailable.

Have you tried again today?