Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need a replacement power adapter for my iPad pro, which…

Customer Question
I need a replacement...

I need a replacement power adapter for my iPad pro, which one do I need and where do I get it?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

IOS11.2.1 ???????

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Nothing is going on I have lost or misplaced the Power adapter and need to charge my ipad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I also have an iPhone but that charges with a smaller thingy

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Since the cables and chargers wear out and require replacement often, depending on use, I recommend the only one that has a lifetime warranty (the Black Ace charger) so you can get free replacements when the charger and cable wear out. Please click the link below:

click here

Please let me know if you have questions after reviewing.

Thanks,

David.

Do you still need assistance?