Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I updated my Iphone 7 and I am totally locked out. Havent. I…

Customer Question
I updated my Iphone...

I updated my Iphone 7 and I am totally locked out

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Havent

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don't know where to find it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want my phone open I need it it has all my sugar reading on it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If your passcode is not working, you can use iTunes or recovery mode to recover the iPhone.

For instructions, please see: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306