Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The apple id has been disabled on this device. Apple ipad.

Customer Question
The apple id has...

The apple id has been disabled on this device

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

We have been trying to unlock the activation lock and the owners can remember there apple id an d password ***** think the id was***@******.***

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Your Apple account may have been compromised.

To recover it, please see:
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204145