Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Lost my phone need my iPad to work as phone. What? I just…

Customer Question
Lost my phone need...

Lost my phone need my iPad to work as phone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

What?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I just need my password ***** be reset so that I can call friends

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so...I just need to talk to friends since I lost my phone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Call my friends
12/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Chris Lindsey, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, Computer Hardware Engineer

Good evening, my name is ***** ***** I am your Professional Electronics Technician Expert.

Does your friends have an App such as Skype so you can talk with them that way?

No.

Thank you. Does your iPad have the ability to insert a Sim card?