Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to change my voice recognition. I phone 5. Since I got…

Customer Question
Need to change my...

Need to change my voice recognition

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I phone 5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Since I got my phone my wife voice is on my phone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Chris Lindsey, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, Computer Hardware Engineer

Good evening, my name is ***** ***** I am your Professional Electronics Technician Expert.

You are wanting to change the voice of the voice recognition to your voice on your iPhone, correct?

Good evening. I am following up on your question and would love to continue helping you. Please leave me a reply here.

Thank you.

Chris